Friday, May 20, 2011

Girl talk Part 1:boys

Having your gard up make you a BITCH now?


Hi guys so i was at home not sleeping cause if you know me and if you follow me on twitter you would know im like on glitter craaak! Well im not sleepy at all cause i feel asleep earlier so im up watching tv listening to music and i got to thinking about the past. So i said i  will post a blog about random love stuff and just thoughts. So I know everyone falls in love at least once in life. " when i think of that i think of Sex in The City" When she says you only have TWO great loves in a life time!!!! So i think back and i wonder if my two loves have happen already. Cause if they did they went by way to fast and i did not get to realize it. But I always wonder if i had one of my great loves. i think i had maybe one or BOTH of them already. i hope not god please not im to young but than again i d not want to date right now. I feel like im so focused on my career that im not looking for a loved one. I have not dated in a while i mean i have guy friends who i talk to who we use to talk but. Now its like were friends or we tex when i am bored. So i have no idea were that's going?? any thoughts guys?? but wait does a player count as a good boyfriend? i remember dating those as well hmmm now i think that by dating those boys who broke my heart "our hearts we have all dated them if not your lucky" those boys have made me strong and i think sometimes people see you being strong as a bitch. When really all we are doing is protecting our selves from guys. Cause i know i put my gard up so much and i dont put it down at all. I use to but now as someone whos grown up allot i don't let it down. anyways this is random post what are your guys thoughts on like boys and stuff?

gosh remember when getting poked by a stick meant he liked you.. now guys are texting they wanna brake up.. GRRR BOYS GROW SOME BALLS!

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE Sex in the City! and although I havent watched all the episodes ive watch some and ive watched all the movies and i love how true to real life it is. i totally agree with you that its hard to not put up your guard because if you have been hurt before how can you allow someone in without being cautious. i have gone through a similar experience and i am currently single because i honestly dont want to deal with no heart aches or any of the bull we have to put up with from these guys! lol well its nice to have some girl talk about this cause i feel like this is the main issue so many of us go through!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @angelica
    i hope i did this right to write back to you.. im still getting used the blog spot yes it is i love sex in the city.. and its very close to real life. thank you so much for check out my post. also if you have any topics and stuff feel free to leave them here or on my channel

    ReplyDelete